14 February 2012

Tuesday Tune-Day: Give Me Love

In the spirit of that holiday known as Valentine's Day...

I love finding new music.  Almost as much as I love breakfast cereal.  And maybe a little more than I love the word locofoco.  That's saying something.  A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon this incredible track from a 20 year old Brit named Ed Sheeran.  I especially love how he sings the Irish folk song "The Parting Glass" at the end of this song.  Good stuff.  And it's pretty fitting for spending your Valentine's Day at work, in class, and then alone working on homework.  

And many thanks to the LBJ Library and Museum for posting this gem on their Facebook page this afternoon.

That's my man LBJ kissing Sam Rayburn aka the Speaker of the House.  Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment