1. My favorite feeling in all the world is when I just finish a run or workout. I like the way it hurts, yet feels so good at the same time. So spent, yet energized .
2. My favorite smell is depends on the season -- right now it's probably pumpkin anything. In the springtime, its lilac. In the summer, it's chlorine. But coffee is up there on the list all the time. And clean laundry. Apparently I have a lot of favorite smells .
3. My favorite taste is sour. I absolutely love sour things. Sour Patch Kids. Lemonheads. Granny Smith Apples. Oh man, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. .
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was Concord Falls/the rainforest in Grenada, West Indies. Or pretty much Grenada in general .
5. The best sound ever is the banjo. I can't get enough .
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is apple crisp baking in the oven while we ate supper. Those were always my favorite nights. Or clean laundry. It reminds me of clothes hanging out on the line on Saturday mornings .
7. My favorite of all the senses is sight. I wouldn't be able to do my job without it. And I love taking in all of the beauty God has created for us .
Have a great weekend!