1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise trip. Just think about it. How awesome would it be to be whisked away for 2 or 3 weeks to destination unknown? Pretty amazing in my book. I think I would like a surprise honeymoon. Are you reading this, future husband (whoever you are)? .
2. Scoring my 1000th career point in basketball. Baseline jumper in the second quarter against Bloomington Central Catholic. My fourth of what would be 19 points for the game. I remember it like it was yesterday. My hair was still curly from Homecoming the night before. Sharing that fist bump with my coach as I ran down the court. I don't think I could stop smiling. is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was ummm...moving to Indiana and going to graduate school? There are days that I wake up and seriously question what I'm doing with my life and why I'm there. But I know that I need to do it. I needed to step out on my own and move away from everything. Oh, and I need those degrees too. .
4. The best part of my day is currently? Those 20 minutes where I sit in the library and do the crossword and drink my sweet tea or iced coffee before I go to work. Love it..
5. Something I like that most people don't is salt and vinegar potato chips. And black licorice .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my faith, my family, and my friends. .
7. Something you might not know about me is hmmm...I took gymnastics when I was little. HA! I'm laughing just thinking about it. .