03 February 2012

february's first {fill in the blank} friday



1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Two Way Tie: Warsaw, Poland. Hands down the most beautiful city I've ever seen. Old meets new. Winding streets. Great food. And St. George's, Grenada is incredible. Breathtaking views, vibrant colors, and beautiful people .

2. Africa is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to the old iPod and playing Fruit Ninja if I'm on a plane or train. If I'm driving, I sing along to the radio. And if I have a traveling companion, road trip conversations are some of the best. .

4. My three must-haves when I travel are my iPod , snacks and plenty of leg room

5. My favorite travel companion is probably my sister since she has the best sense of direction of anyone I know. .

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is my bus hit a car in Berlin once. And in Grenada our tent fell down in the middle of a torrential downpour .

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is barracuda in Grenada. And I'm sure I ate a lot of things that I'm better of not knowing what they actually were .




8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in the Southern United States or the Caribbean .






9. I have been to 25...26 if you count DC states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment