17 February 2012

fill in the blank friday


1.   I am       a lover of Jesus.  The biggest nerd ever.  A loyal friend. A grad student. Fond of my morning coffee. A reformed tomboy. A letter writer. A hater of socks. Always listening to music. An introvert who occasionally spazzes out with excess extrovertive(?) energy  .

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    ummm...I don't normally think of myself as a brave person, but I'm sure that as an RA I had to do something brave.  One time is definitely coming to mind, but I don't feel like I should broadcast it   .

3.  I feel prettiest when        I just finish working out.  Must be the endorphins  .

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   the future.  And to-do lists too.  But generally, I don't have much trouble falling asleep.  At all.  I think I could sleep just about anywhere    .

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     tacos/burritos/enchiladas  Of any variety from anywhere.  You probably thought I would say breakfast food right?  Gotcha on this one.  While I do have a strong love for pancakes...I think Mexican takes top prize...at least for today  .

6.  The way to my heart is         through spending quality time and having fun...lame answer, I know, but I've got nothing else  .

7.  I would like to        get rid of this sore throat...and have winter go away!   .
xo
{Hope}

No comments:

Post a Comment