31 January 2012

Tuesday Tune-Day {Kathleen Edwards}

I don't know what I would do without music at work. Yep, I'm the kid processing archival collections with earbuds in. Maybe it's anti-social, but I'm getting my masters in Library Science. Let's be serious, we're more wallflower than social butterfly. And there's just something about music that makes time pass more quickly and my productivity level go up. So what's new on the iPod this week?

Kathleen Edwards' new album "Voyageur." She's not a new artist, but this album is. I'd never heard of her, but I'm lucky to live in a city with an outstanding independent radio station. And then I read about her on NPR. Anyway, the album is incredible. Click on the links to a couple of my favorite songs:

Chameleon Comedian (my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment