1. Ketchup. Seriously -- gross. Don't even bring it near me.
2. When I read the same sentence of a book or article about a million times. This happens more often than I would like to admit.
3. When I have all vowels in Scrabble/Words With Friends. This is the current state of one my my Words With Friends Games -- so frustrating!
4. Celery. It has no taste, yet its texture is so unnerving.
5. Watching people embarrass themselves. I might have the worst case of secondhand embarrassment known to man. If you're asking a stupid question, I'm that person slumping down in her chair, covering her face that is turning a deep shade of red. It even happens when I'm watching TV. For example, Steve Carrell's character, Michael Scott, on The Office might make me more uncomfortable than any real human being.