25 January 2012

Wednesday's Wonderings: Obama Style

If you know me at all, you probably know that I've had a love affair with the Obamas since high school. For real, you should have been there during the days of the I Heart Barack T-shirt.

So I'm pretty sure I figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Can I be Michelle Obama? I mean seriously, she is one classy First Lady. With a great fashion sense. Probably the best since Jackie Kennedy. Her dress last night at the State of the Union? And she's a real person. She eats at Five Guys and goes to Target. And how about dancing on Ellen? Her work with nutrition and eating local. Being a wife, a mother, she does it all!

And while I'm at it, can I play the POTUS in a game of one-on-one hoops? I could if I were Michelle Obama. But if I could meet Barack, that's what I would want to do. Forget talking politics, I want to ball. I think I could take him. Even if he is a lefty.

Or probably the most realistic of options -- can I work at the Obama Library/Museum some day? It has to be in Chicago, right? And it would open after I have enough job experience to get my foot in the door. I cannot think of a cooler job. It will definitely be on my radar in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment