13 January 2012

fill in the blank friday


1. The last thing I ate was Banana Nut Cheerios (awesome) and a cup of Dunkin' Donuts french vanilla coffee (even more awesome) .

2. The last song I listened to was "We Are Young" by Fun .


3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Hope}... hop hoe ho he...I don't have a lot to work with .

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick wow, that's a hard one. Considering jeans are blue, I'd probably have to go with blue. And there are a lot of shades to choose from. I wish I could say yellow or red, but jeans in those colors would not be a good fashion choice .

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find books, notebooks, pencils, pens, my Kindle, etc. .

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to get ready to go take a Spanish exam and do research at the Lilly Library .

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is On Just Dance 3? California Girls by Katy Perry -- I finally beat my mom's score! .

Happy weekend!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment