1. The best day ever was when I got to skip school in the 2nd grade to go see a Chicago Bulls game for my birthday .
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because it has the best food. So many choices -- scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, omelets, cereal, English muffins, grits (I could really go for some grits right now), oatmeal, juice, milk, coffee. Does it get any better than that? .
3. This weekend will be relaxing. I'm back home in the IL for a couple days. Hopefully, it will be productive as well. I have a lot of history reading to get done .
4. Never in my life have I smoked a cigarette. I can't stand the smell of smoke. Just the other day, I had to move away from smokers at the bus stop. The smell of cigars and pipes, on the other hand, is a completely completely different story. Those, I can deal with. Plus, pipes just seem so classy. Very Victorian detective. .
5. The only thing better than breakfast is breakfast in bed? .
6. I could really do with some breakfast for dinner aka brinner. Can you tell I'm hungry? Or maybe I'm just so excited that I'm going to DC over spring break and Nora, Kristen, and I will take part in our 3rd Annual Pancakes and Dr. Pepper dinner -- complete with British accents (don't ask me why. I know, we're strange). .
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was Half a gallon of milk -- for 69 cents(!!!) If you know anything about the volume of my milk consumption, you know how exciting this was to me. No, but seriously, it was a flannel shirt from Eddie Bauer -- go figure that one. .