07 January 2012

First 2012 Fill in the Blank Friday




1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read something I actually want to read .

2. When I have free time I tend to spend it doing completely mindless things. Like watching TV or movies .


3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would wake up whenever I wanted, read for a couple of hours in bed, get up and make some pancakes for brunch, watch some horrible TV, maybe go for a run in the afternoon, take the longest, hottest shower possible, meet up with friends for dinner somewhere we could sit outside (preferably with good beer and a bluegrass band), then go home to watch a movie and fall asleep reading .

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) with both. I definitely need time to myself. It doesn't bother me at all to be alone -- I usually can keep myself busy. But I love spending time with my family and friends. .

5. Most of my free time happens Fridays/Saturdays. I don't have class on Friday, so I can usually sleep in and work in some me time. .

6. The best thing about free time is that you can do whatever you want! .

7. The next time I have free time I should probably study for my Spanish language exam but instead, I'll probably lay around and watch TV/movies .

No comments:

Post a Comment