27 January 2012

fill in the blank friday




1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my laptop, as many books as I could carry, and my campaign button collection .

2. A smell I really like is clean laundry, anything autumn-y, and apple crisp baking in the oven. Oh, and lilacs too! That might actually be my favorite. .

3. Something you might not know about me is that I hate to drive. I literally had a fear of driving until I was about 18. I'm a million times better, but I still prefer to be chauffeured .

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Pinterest. It's great for getting ideas! .

5. This weekend I will be trying to get a lot of homework done. Tons of reading for my history class/projects for library science. Hopefully going to the movies on Saturday. And super hopefully meeting up with one of my bestest Monmouth friends .

6. Nothing makes me happier than waking up in the middle of the night and realizing that I have a few more hours to sleep. I realize that's a totally lame answer, but I'm so exhausted from this week that sleep is about the only thing I can think about. .


7. A bad habit I have is well, it used to be leaving lights on. But I got over that one pretty fast when I started to pay the bills! So now, it would probably be that I am a seriously messy eater. You should see my place at the table when I'm done! .

Hope your weekend is filled with fun!

xo
{Hope}

No comments:

Post a Comment