01 June 2012

fill in the blank friday

1.   The last movie I saw was       One For The Money.  Yeah, yeah -- cheesy I know.  But it actually wasn't too bad.  I haven't read the books, but you know I'm down for a crime movie gone romantic comedy.  .

2.  I want to    go on a road trip.  To somewhere new.  I'm thinking Colorado, Utah, New Mexico -ish.  .

3.  Surprises are     fun -- most of the time.  Unless you know they are coming (which I guess doesn't really make them a surprise), because you end up just waiting around for them.

4.  The best accessory is   shoes.  And I might be allergic to mine.  Awesome.  Or a watch. .

5.  My favorite warm drink is     any of Starbucks seasonal drinks, i.e. pumpkin spice latte or peppermint mocha .

6.  My favorite cold drink is       sweet tea  .

7.  Currently loving       swimming, renewing my love with The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and Mumford & Sons cover of "England" by The National Give it a listen!

Happy weekend!

xo
Hope Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment