25 May 2012

fill in the blank friday {home style}





1.  The best surprise ever would be,   a surprise trip.  Just think about it.  How awesome would it be to be whisked away for 2 or 3 weeks to destination unknown?  Pretty amazing in my book.  I think I would like a surprise honeymoon.  Are you reading this, future husband (whoever you are)?   .

2.      Scoring my 1000th career point in basketball.  Baseline jumper in the second quarter against Bloomington Central Catholic.  My fourth of what would be 19 points for the game.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  My hair was still curly from Homecoming the night before.  Sharing that fist bump with my coach as I ran down the court.  I don't think I could stop smiling.   is my most favorite memory .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was     ummm...moving to Indiana and going to graduate school?  There are days that I wake up and seriously question what I'm doing with my life and why I'm there.  But I know that I need to do it.  I needed to step out on my own and move away from everything.  Oh, and I need those degrees too. .

4.  The best part of my day is    currently?  Those 20 minutes where I sit in the library and do the crossword and drink my sweet tea or iced coffee before I go to work.  Love it..

5. Something I like that most people don't is       salt and vinegar potato chips.  And black licorice .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is     my faith, my family, and my friends.  .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   hmmm...I took gymnastics when I was little.  HA!  I'm laughing just thinking about it.  .

Happy weekend!



xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment