11 May 2012

fill in the blank friday

This is what I want to be doing right now.


1.   If  I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a  Grebner they would be  stubborn, creative, tradition-loving.  (I think I just used the most stereotypical words to describe Germans.  But I left off argumentative, thrifty, and cold -- which we all are from time to time!)

2.  Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was  when I decided to quit the basketball team in college.  It had been my life long dream to play college ball.  Then when I got there, it just wasn't fun anymore.  I literally dreaded getting up in the morning. Deciding to quit was the hardest decision I had ever made.  Basketball defined me.  I didn't know who I was without it.  I thought about leaving Monmouth College, since that was the only reason I was there in the first place.  But I decided to stay, and I am so glad that I did!.

3.  Something I inherited from my mom is  my demeanor.  We're both pretty quiet.  We both like things to be neat.  We don't like drama.  My studiousness too.  And my dark eyes.

4.  Something I inherited from my dad is  my crazy hair -- thanks Dad.  My athletic ability.  .

5.  My goal for this summer is   to pass my summer classes and still manage to have fun.  And by have fun I generally mean read books for fun.

6.  The best thing about this week is     that I survived my first summer school class! .

7.  Something I couldn't give up if I tried is  going home as often as I can to see my family.  I know that I probably do it too much already, but when I'm in Indiana I'm constantly thinking about the next time I'll be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment