18 May 2012

fill in the blank friday

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   friendship.  Caring about/for other people.  Where would we be without the ability to share our lives with others?    .


2.      Any little old thing   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     the road trip to Texas during undergrad is definitely up there.  And my trip to DC over spring break.  I don't know if I've ever been so happy in my entire life as I was those days with my wonderful friends who I love and miss so dearly  .

4.  True friends are   the ones who you can tell anything to.  The ones who know something is wrong from the sound of your voice.  The ones who you can always pick up right where you left off no matter how long its been since you've seen them .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       laying outside in the sun.  Barefoot.  On a blanket.  With a book. .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     hmmmm...see above?  No but seriously...just add a cool drink to that list.  And maybe a pool and you've got it.  I can't wait to swim!  Memorial Day weekend I think I'm going to jump in our pool whether it's warm enough or not!  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   tacos.  Definitely tacos.  Or really just Mexican in general.  And maybe some margaritas.  Okay so maybe that's a celebratory meal, but  nothing says celebration like a little fiesta (wow, that was really bad.  it is going to be a very, very interesting Friday) .

Happy weekend!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment