13 April 2012

fill in the blank friday.



1.  Today is a good day because   I'm making up some hours that I missed in the Archives and making some hard earned cash!   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was    ummm...staying in IL for an extra half a day on Monday.  Definitely.   .

3.  The current weather is     sunny       and it makes me feel     happy  .

4. The best thing about spring is    the colors.  I've been getting into green lately.  And the flowers!  The lilacs were blooming while I was at home.  And there's just something in the air in spring .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   Like I said, I'm into the color green this year.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my coworkers in the Archives yesterday.  I don't think I've ever had so much fun at work.  We were definitely having a party!   .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   don't judge me, but I went through the drive thru for a chicken biscuit this morning.  I had to drop off a friend to catch the shuttle at 6 am, so I thought I would reward myself for waking up during the 5 am hour!   .

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment