30 March 2012

fill in the blank friday.

Happy Friday friends!
Time to fill in some blanks!!




1.  My greatest strength is   doing work.  Getting stuff done.  I'm a pretty productive person...most of the time.   .

2.   My greatest weakness is    doing work.  Sometimes I forget to take a break, stop worrying about all my assignments, and enjoy the day That or a man with a beard, accent, and 3 piece suit.   .

3.  People always compliment me on     ummm...I don't know if always is the right word...but my creativity/crafty projects.   .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me     watching something on Netflix.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my bed  .

6. Something new that I tried recently was    the Dortios Locos taco from Taco Bell.  Yep, I went there.  The one with the Dorito chip for a shell.  And I enjoyed every deliciously horrible second of it .

7.  This weekend I would like to   go hiking...and I think I'm actually going to be able to do that!   .

Hope you do something fun this weekend!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment