23 March 2012

fill in the blank friday

Today is Friday,
the day we fill blanks.




And today's theme is....COLOR!  






1.  My favorite color is     yellow   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    yellow and gray in my bedroom, red, black, and white in the kitchen   .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     that weird salmon/orangish pink color...I don't know what it is about it but I have had some seriously random people tell me that they like it on me    .

4. The color I detest is    is purple.  I don't know why, but I really don't like it at all.  Pink is a close second -- probably because my entire room was pink when I was growing up -- pink carpet, pink bedspread. It was a tomboy's worst nightmare! .

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be    a lot of blue for some reason.  And gray.  And yellow.  I'm on a mission to diversify my color scheme.  I just got a green cardigan and I am in love with it!.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is    purple.  Maybe that's why I don't like it. .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   ummmm...navy blue and green aka my graduation dress from last year   .

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment