09 March 2012

fill in the blank friday




1.   I am looking forward to       flying out to DC on Tuesday morning!  Ok, so maybe not the part where I have leave my house in the middle of the night to make my 6:00 am flight. Or the layover in Atlanta.  But I can't wait to be back in the District of Columbia. I fell in love with our nation's capital during my semester there two years ago.  This will be my first trip back since then!     .

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    Hallmark Channel movies.  Especially the Christmas ones.  Or the historical ones.  They are so predictable -- and cheesy.  And I think that's what I like about them -- their simplicity.  Sometimes you just need to sit back for a couple hours and not have to think about anything. .

3.  My favorite car is     Volvo wagon.  And I WILL have one some day.  I bet no one has ever given that answer.    .

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    partly cloudy and a high of 68.  I don't where this happens on a regular basis, but I would like to live there.  .


5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     take a really hot shower.  To literally wash it all away.  Or make some coffee  .

6.  This weekend       I will be packing for DC.  And hanging with my grandparents (that's the plan for today).  And going to the movies with friends.  And going to Chicago to visit my sister.  That's a pretty full weekend!   .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be     green     because,       I took two different online quizzes just now and they both said I was "green" because I am a very calm and contemplative person and that others are drawn to my peaceful, nurturing nature.  HA!  I would have never said that about myself -- but the internet doesn't lie! :-) . 

Happy weekend!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment