02 March 2012

fill in the blank friday

Happy Friday, friends!  Sorry I've been failing at this whole blogging thing as of late.  Grad school can be pretty brutal from time to time.


1.  The highlight of my week was    getting some Cajun food on Monday night as a reward for our hard work on our cataloging assignment.  Yes, my life is that exciting.  But Dats in Bloomington might be my new favorite restaurant.

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   a fusion of vintage, laid back, and kind of rustic.  But basically anything travel oriented or yellow works for me.

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1999 Ford Ranger pick up.  It didn't have a CD player or power anything.  Good times.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is   Diet Coke.

5. My favorite way to waste time is   Probably Facebook or Pinterest.  But I like browsing sites like Etsy.

6. Right now I could really go for   a little West Wing on DVD   .

7.  This weekend I will be   reading.  What else is new?  And trying to get ahead so I won't be totally stressed when I leave for DC during spring break! .

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment