18 November 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. A nervous habit I have is biting my nails or playing with my hair .

2. Something that makes me sad is that people tear down historical buildings. Like the Times Building in Pekin, Illinois. Check it out. Word on the street is that it's going to be a parking lot now. Sad, just sad .

3. Today I am thankful for not hitting the deer that crossed my path last night. It was definitely a close call and he was probably the largest buck I have ever seen. And for finishing my draft of my syllabus. And for going home this afternoon. I can't wait to see my family and friends..

4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom (in my apartment) and our library (at my parents' house).

5. I can't stand poor grammar and people who drive under the speed limit .

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would more than likely buy a couple sweaters. Gotta keep those cardigans fresh. Especially now that I'm in library school -- it's like our uniform or something.


7. The last person I hung out with was Ayelet...reading syllabi for our workshop and eating ice cream. Exciting night. .

No comments:

Post a Comment