11 November 2011

fill in the blank friday


1. My favorite new blog of the moment is re-nest.com...it isn't new, but I love it.

2. Something I am thankful for is the men and women who have served in the armed forces (since it is Veterans Day, after all) and for my wonderful family and friends, of course .

3. Something that made me laugh this week was a conversation about the sexiness of one Ernest Hemingway .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a Kindle. I can't believe it. I've been resisting, but now I'm finally giving in to the pressure. If it will help me save money on textbooks, I'm all for it! .

5. I am excited about our Saturday outlet mall shopping trip. And only having a week of class until Thanksgiving break! Thanksgiving is seriously my favorite holiday.

6. If I were a color I would be gray. And I don't mean it in a depressing way. There really isn't black and white when it comes to me. I've been told that I'm hard to figure out .

7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by grabbing coffee and chatting with a friend or curling up in a blanket with a good book or going for a run in the cool air .

No comments:

Post a Comment