25 November 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday: Thanksgiving Style


1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of torture. I'm not a big fan of shopping (at any time of day). And I hate large crowds of people. Scratch that. I loathe large crowds. Agoraphobia might be my only rational fear...besides being deathly afraid of fire (I'm also afraid of being convicted of a crime I didn't commit and I'm slowly overcoming a fear of gas stations...completely irrational/ridiculous) .

2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for hmmm...I honestly can't think of anything. My parents need a new DVD player, so maybe that. I'm serious, this thing has to be one of the very first ever made. I'm talking prototype .

3. The best thing I ate yesterday was Mashed potatoes (my all-time fave). No, stuffing. No, pumpkin pie. No, mashed potatoes. No, pumpkin pie. I love Thanksgiving food! .

4. Something I've been learning lately is that I don't have to be such a perfectionist all the time. In fact, I'm learning that I can't be perfect...the hard way. And that it's okay to let friendships go when they've run their course .

5. I cannot start my day without cereal (without milk) and a cup of coffee. And some time to myself .

6. My nighttime attire consists of Usually? Basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Seriously, never waste your money buying me pajamas. If it's really cold then I'll wear pajama pants...but never, ever socks. Yuck.

7. I am looking forward to finishing up the semester, hopefully making a trip to Chicago to spend some time with one of my dearest friends (fingers crossed for that Blackhawks game!), and coming home for Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment