04 November 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite thing about this week was/is so many things, including but not limited to: bagels, kugel, and Felicity night in lieu of our cancelled history class, Burger Wednesday and Madeleine Albright, and coming home.

2. Colder weather makes me excited. I love wearing jackets and scarves. And I would rather be cold than hot any day.

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my wonderful IU friends, being in Illinois for the weekend,and the fact that Thanksgiving is only three weeks away (it's my favorite holiday!).

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose I would rather not wear any. But if I had to choose, either my TOMS or Sperrys.

5. My personality type is INFJ. I definitely need my alone time. And call me irrational, but I put way more stock in feeling than I do in thinking. I also can't stand a mess, being disorganized, or sleeping in.

6. I have a serious problem resisting coffee or ice cream or men with scruffy beards/wearing suits.

7. My favorite color to wear is yellow. Or orange. Or red. Or brown. I'm definitely an autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment