02 December 2011

{December's First} Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The holiday season is a time to spend at home with friends and family. And to remember the real reason we celebrate .

2. Snow makes me excited up until New Years. Then it can go away. Don't get me wrong, there's definitely something magical about a white Christmas and I love to go sledding, but I HATE driving in snow .

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is my grandma's potato soup. Hands down .

4. Winter is the best time for reading (and hopefully I'll have time to read books I actually want to read) .

5. I can hardly wait for Christmas Eve at my grandparents' .

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to buy online. I hate going shopping during the holiday season...unless it's at an outdoor mall .

7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 7 or 8. I'm actually getting into Christmas music this year. And my Christmas cards are done and waiting to be mailed .

No comments:

Post a Comment