19 December 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday: Tardy.


1. My most favorite "little thing" is homemade breakfast, a good cup of coffee, and a book on a Saturday morning .

2. I give anything to be able to spend a year traveling .

3. I can't believe how fast this semester went by! I can't believe I'm 1/4 of the way through my masters degrees already! .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is set up my Christmas tree in my bedroom. The one with the ornaments I've gotten every year since my first Christmas .

5. The last thing I want to do today is work. Good thing I'm on break, eh? .

6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: The best gift I've ever received is... .

7. My favorite candle scent is well, since I'm deathly afraid of fire (no seriously I am...ask me why sometime. it's a pretty good story), I'm not really a big candle person, but I am a fan of Woodwick's pumpkin butter. Or anything autumn-y in general .

No comments:

Post a Comment