23 December 2011

Christmas-themed Blanks


1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is well, Buddy the Elf would say "singing loud for all to hear." But I don't think my singing would spread cheer...at all. Christmas cookies, however, are also a good way. .

2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the music. I love Christmas carols. My favorites are O Come O Come Emmanuel, We Three Kings, and Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming. I also love all the family traditions .

3. The holiday season is a time for taking time to relax, spend time with family, and remember why we celebrate .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is hmmm...roasted almonds are my new favorite. Homemade caramels and Christmas cookies are up there too. And anything peppermint flavored. .

5. I will be spending Christmas with my family. Christmas Eve at my grandparents' house. Then it's off to the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church (again, deathly afraid of fire). We open one present on Christmas Eve. Then my grandparents come back to our house on Christmas morning for breakfast .

6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give. Definitely. .

7. I'm dreaming of a relaxing and completely non-academic Christmas.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment