30 December 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday: New Years Style




1. New Years is about the only day of the year that I can justify sleeping past 9 am. And it's when I watch the most awesome parade ever on TV -- The Tournament of Roses. .

2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be I've never been a resolution person. I'm part of the camp that thinks you can start something on any day of the year. .

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to I don't know if I've ever really truly made a resolution. Last year I might have coincidentally attempted to eat more vegetables. .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was again, no resolutions for this kid .

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve kicking it at home with my family like usual. And praying it doesn't snow...for once. I can't remember the last time we weren't snowed in on New Year's Eve .

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to make the most of my time in graduate school. And to never forget how great a privilege it truly is .

7. 2012 is going to be filled with a lot of reading, writing, my return to Washington, DC, hopefully a trip to the Kentucky Derby, and my first-ever attempt at summer school .

Hope you have a great New Years!

xo
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment