Yes, I know, I'm a thief. But this is too fun to pass up.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lifeguard on the beach (Dream big, Grebner. Dream big. Apparently I watched a little too much Baywatch) or a professional basketball player.when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be to get paid to travel...or be the woman in National Treasure .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like the WNBA players I watched on TV .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a box of McDonald's French Fries. Or a Watermelon. Or an M&M. Are you catching the trend of my costumes? .
5. My favorite childhood toy was Hotwheels cars all the way! Breaking those gender stereotypes .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I got a detention sophomore year for losing my golf ball in P.E.
7. I get daily inspiration from reading the Bible in the morning and listening to music (all the time).