1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is get my masters degree. And I'm getting two of them. I always thought that I would be a four years and done kind of girl, but I'm so glad that I'm doing this .
2. Something I've always wanted to do is backpack across Europe. Or Asia. Or Africa. Basically I just want to go travel .
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is go rock/mountain climbing. Or drive a race car. No thank you. .
4. The best thing I ever did was hmmm...that's a toughie. I feel like this is the question one usually answers with marry my husband or raise my child, but since I haven't done that yet, I'm not really sure. I would probably say spend a semester in Washington, DC. I learned a lot about myself and gained the confidence that I need to make it in graduate school. And I met some incredible people and had a lot of fun too. .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am not a big fan. I like my routines. .
6. One thing I've never done is any kind of drugs. Not even a cigarette. .
7. My favorite thing to do is snuggle up with a good book and cup of coffee .