02 November 2012

fill in the blank friday




1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is    get my masters degree.  And I'm getting two of them.  I always thought that I would be a four years and done kind of girl, but I'm so glad that I'm doing this   .
2.  Something I've always wanted to do is  backpack across Europe.  Or Asia.  Or Africa.  Basically I just want to go travel   .
3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   go rock/mountain climbing.  Or drive a race car.  No thank you.  .

4. The best thing I ever did was   hmmm...that's a toughie.  I feel like this is the question one usually answers with marry my husband or raise my child, but since I haven't done that yet, I'm not really sure.  I would probably say spend a semester in Washington, DC.  I learned a lot about myself and gained the confidence that I need to make it in graduate school.  And I met some incredible people and had a lot of fun too.  .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am  not a big fan.  I like my routines.  .

6. One thing I've never done is  any kind of drugs.  Not even a cigarette.  .


7.  My favorite thing to do is  snuggle up with a good book and cup of coffee  .

2 comments: