1. I can find my way at a school that is 56 times the size of my hometown. Try that one on for size.
2. Taking the bus to campus everyday isn't so bad. It kind of reminds me of elementary school and Bus 29.
3. Three hour classes should be outlawed.
4. I should enjoy the little sleep that I do get. Even if I'm dreaming about history.
5. NPR makes the work day go faster.
6. Pack your lunch the night before.
7. Rent is evil.
8. It's okay to go back to Illinois.
9. Everyone feels like the dumbest kid in class. Most of the time.
10. I have a great group of friends (at IU and at home).
Stick around and see how I fare with writing my first paper this weekend!