07 December 2012

fill in the blank friday


1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is make sure the alarm on my phone is set and say my prayers.

2.  When I can’t sleep I drink a glass of milk.

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is put the pot of coffee on!.

4.  When I’m tired I get really cranky.

5.  My dream bedroom would have all-white linens, down pillows and comforter.  And would probably be in Greece.

6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be on the beach?


7. The longest sleep I’ve ever had was ummm....when I was a baby probably.  If you know me at all, you know that I don't like to take naps/hate sleeping in.

8.  I sleep on my on my side with a pillow between my knees because I hate when they knock together.

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear not socks!  As a general rule, I don't like socks.  But at night I detest them! It doesn't matter how cold it is...I will NEVER wear socks to bed.

10. My bedtime is usually midnight during the week.  Thereabouts or a little after on the weekends.  If I make it until 2 am it's a miracle.

Can you tell what I would rather be doing instead of writing papers?

Have a great weekend, y'all!
xoxo
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment