15 March 2011

My New Home?


There are exactly two months until graduation!!! It's so exciting! And so scary! There is so much to accomplish in those 35 class days that remain. It's crazy to think that I don't know where I'll be this time next year...or do I? I spent my spring break in North Carolina. I loved it, but I just don't know if UNC is for me. As of right now, I am 97.32% sure that I'm going go to graduate school at Indiana University in Bloomington. So here's some interesting facts on could quite possibly be my home for the next 2+ years.
This is Sample Gates. It's the oldest part of campus. And it is beautiful!

1. It is the county seat of Monroe County.
2. It has a population of 80,405
3. Indiana University was established in 1820. It has over 40,000 students, and is one of the five most beautiful college campuses in America.
4. It is the hometown of Hoagy Carmichael and John Mellencamp
5. A hoosier is a woodsman or a rough hill person.

No comments:

Post a Comment