24 March 2011

I have a gypsy soul to blame...


First of all, let me just say that I am addicted to stumbleupon.com. And this new found addiction feeds my craving to peruse travel websites. At any given time, there's a pretty good chance that I'm daydreaming of some faraway place. Blame it on my gypsy soul (I heard this phrase in a country song -- and it is the perfect descriptor of how I feel).

So here are some of the sites that caught my eye today:

10 Wonderful African Islands: Yes, please. Sign me up. I have always had a fascination with the continent and these photographs are breathtaking!


Timezone Check: It fascinates me to know what time it is in different places of the world -- to know that it's always morning somewhere. Or that it's tomorrow in some distant corner of the world.

43 Places: This site is perfect for people like me. Keep track of places you've been and places you want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment