24 February 2011

They Say It's My Birthday!

I'm 22!! At 4:59 pm it will be officially official! Today I have been overwhelmingly reminded of what amazing friends I have! I'm so glad I have y'all in my life! And I've loved all the Facebook posts, text messages, emails, phone calls, and conversations! So far, all of my gifts have been food, except for one -- the LBJ Tapes -- y'all know me so well! So now, I am fully equipped to sit and watch DVDs of LBJ whilst eating Chesapeake Bay peanuts and Fun Dip and sipping on G & T's! Who could ask for anything more?! We're expecting 8 inches of snow tonight, but I'm not gonna let that get me down! I can't wait to celebrate with my friends before I hunker down and study for my Philosophy test tomorrow morning!

My first birthday...and my second (I look like I'm afraid of my cake!). And my fifth (unicorns? really Hope? And I'm pretty sure I'm rocking an Aladdin sweater).
My seventh birthday -- I was such a little baller. Especially with the half up side pony and Kool Aide on my face!
My tenth and my fifteenth.
And finally...my 21st. In DC! At Bullfeathers on Capitol Hill. Surrounded my congressmen.


No comments:

Post a Comment