Here's my Top Ten Things to Do in DC -- in no particular order.
1. Ben's Chili Bowl on U Street -- you're not a local until you eat there.
2. Walk down Wisconsin Avenue past the National Cathedral to Georgetown.
3. Go to Eastern Market on a Sunday morning.
4. Walk along the Tidal Basin during cherry blossom season. This should definitely include some swinging from the branches.
5. Get lost. (It's not hard!)
7. Take the Metro to Anacostia for a little history.
8. Head out to Nationals Park by the Navy Yard for a baseball game.
9. Snowball fight in Dupont Circle
10. National Portrait Gallery, Postal Museum, Building Museum