13 April 2011

Giving In...The 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

This is me. Driving my truck (with my lefthand only -- I can't drive with my right). Wearing sunglasses.
1. Jesus is the lover of my soul. I place all my faith in him.
2. I love history. It's so sequential. Something happens. And then something else happens. Thanks First Guy, for writing history down!
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. I absolutely despise birthday cake.
5. I have an irrational fear of gas stations and/or being convicted of a crime I didn't commit.
6. I tie my shoes with two loops because I don't know how to tie them with one.
7. I believe in the Loch Ness Monster.
8. My sister and I have the same initials: HEG
9. Amelia Earhart is my hero.
10. If I have a daughter, I'm naming her Lola, after my great-grandmother.
11. I have so many sweaters it should be illegal.
12. I would listen to vinyl over mp3s any day.
13. I can't dance.
14. I have an odd affinity for campaign buttons...and clocks.
15. I'm moving to Bloomington, Indiana in August to complete a dual masters degree program! AHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment