21 January 2011

Top 10 Destinations

Here are my Top 10 Countries I Want to Visit:

2781695868_591afae6eb.jpg

10. United Kingdom -- If you know me at all you know I have a thing for British accents.
9. Russia -- St. Basil's Cathedral? St. Petersburg? And there's that whole Cold War thing.
8. Egypt -- I want to see the pyramids...and I must ride a camel.
7. Costa Rica -- Eco-tourism at its finest!
6. Italy -- The language, the food, the art, the architecture -- need I go on?
5. Australia -- I've been inspired by A Town Called Alice by Neville Schute and the books of Jill Ker Conway
4. Ireland -- It's so green! And beer!
3. Greece -- One of the items on my bucket list is to swim in the sea off the coast of the Greek Isles. It's going to happen one day.
2. Vietnam -- I'm a history major who focuses on the 1960s. Enough said. And it's beautiful.
1. Ghana -- For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to go to Africa. And what could be better than the Gold Coast?

No comments:

Post a Comment